And because they have so much to talk about, they’re going to talk about it on TV! We’ve got a hefty list of EIGHT live appearances featuring Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Gordon, and more over the next week!
- Wednesday, September 19: Elmo, Big Bird, Murray, Grover, Bert, Abby, Rosita, Oscar, and Cookie Monster will be “taking” over Good Morning America starting at 7:00am. Afterward, around 8:30am, Sesame Street Executive Producer Carol-Lynn Parente will be talking up the new season with George and Lara.
- Wednesday, September 19: Elmo will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to geek out over the new season.
- Thursday, September 20: Cookie Monster will appear on Fox and Friends to discuss his culinary preferences.
- Thursday, September 20: Elmo will be on The Talk to talk about
talkingElmo the Musical.
- Thursday, September 20: Elmo and Grover will chat with Saved by the Bell heartthrob Mario Lopez (who will be on the new season) on EXTRA!
- Friday, September 21: Big Bird and Roscoe Orman (Gordon) will hang out on The Wendy Williams Show.
- Friday: September 21: Elmo will cook up something yummy with Mario Batali on The Chew.
- Friday: September 21: Elmo makes on more appearance on E! News.
Wow, Elmo sure does have a busy week! Check out all their appearances, and then watch the new season of Sesame Street debuting September 24!
Click here to do the talk show rounds on the ToughPigs forum!
by Joe Hennes – Joe@ToughPigs.com